|52 ISSUES A YEAR – EVEN ABOUT BEAUTIFUL LAKE ARROWHEAD – COULD BE BORING. 20 WRITING PROMPTS TO OVERCOME OUR BORING EMAILS.|
A mile closer to heaven February 29, 2016 Issue 203
When I read this list I though it was written for me. Then I looked at my incoming email and realized this is for everyone! There is so much same old, same old, I had to share the list. Hopefully you and I can make life and email a bit more fun. CHEERS, Bob
Writing a promotional email is easy. Just answer these questions:
What are you offering?
How will it help the reader?
and What should they do next?
Non-promotional emails give you the chance to be more creative!
1. Share a memory of your first sale
2. Highlight your most popular items
3. What inspires you?
4. Look back on an early learning experience
5. Provide a “how-to” tutorial
6. Celebrate a milestone
7. Introduce one of your staff members
8. Send a thank-you note
9. Ask for feedback/advice
10. Preview something you look forward to all year
11. Let customers know how you get involved in your community
12. Tell your favorite joke
13. Respond to an industry trend/news
14. Share an interesting article
15. Feature a happy customer
16. Provide a gift guide
17. Highlight your social media profiles
18. Share local news/events
19. Take advantage of an obscure or fun holiday (Constant Contact has a list!)
20. Answer the question: Why do you do what you do?
20 Writing Prompts for Quick and Creative
My thanks for the creation of this list to Constant Contact.com 866-289-2101