Looking at April 2015, Economists say how unexpected something or other is. Not many ways to say, I wonder what happened? If this were the stock market we could say consumer confidence fell… It did. Or the Fed is not certain and will hold rates down… They did. Or Lake Arrowhead is a small market, 300 to 400 sales a year… Sales and prices have ups and downs. We do.
- 2015 YEAR TO DATE SALES UP 12% OVER 2014. 117 HOMES SOLD.
- PRICE PER SQUARE FOOT IS UP 14%, NOW $180/ SQ FT.
- YEAR TO DATE MEDIAN SALE PRICE IS DOWN 3%, $345,000.
- DAYS TO SELL ABOUT THE SAME AS LAST YEAR, 4 MONTHS.
- ASK TO SELL DISCOUNT IS 4%, OUR LONG TERM AVERAGE.
- APRIL 2015 IS A SPEED BUMP.